Aloha Poke was recently featured on The Wolf Report as a Franchise of the Week. Aloha Poke stands out from their competitors for many reasons, but here are a few:
- FPR's in Item 19
- Revenue is 2x+ the high end of the investment, or
- EBITDA is 1/3+ the high end of the investment range
See below for The Wolf's Report on Aloha Poke.
- Founded in 2016, franchising since 2019
- Based in Illinois; 13+ locations open as of January 1st 2022
- A fast-casual poke restaurant concept
- Royalty: 5%
- Brand Fund: 1%
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Initial Investment: $140,900 - $388,270
- The below table represents the average performance of 6 affiliate locations that have been open for an average of 51 months
There’s a lot of reasons I like this franchise. Here’s a few of them:
- Consumers are willing to pay for healthy food - hence the solid margins you see above. Aloha Poke’s meals are free of artificial ingredients!
- According to Food Business News, 20% of Americans aka ~65M people expressed a desire to eat more seafood if it was more convenient
- According to Technomic, 45% of millennials and 50% of Gen Z’s feel that customization of their dining experience is important - Aloha Poke offers that!
Bonus: the vibes look sweet in these restaurants! Check out Aloha Poke if you’re looking for a ~fresh~ concept!